See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

15 January 2017

For All Americans And The World

It's time you claim your abundance now. 

If you think I am Bashing Republican and Trump Voters I assure I am not.

To all of my friends online or offline life who voted for Donald Trump you may still not believe this but you will need the Democrats and me to keep standing up and if anyone thinks.

I will Stand Down and SHUT UP!

All I can say to that is you have a better chance of winning the Mega Millions Jackpot and Power ball jackpots and being the only winner a million times in a row.
In other words.

I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN!

And I am going to Keep Fighting For All Americans Be They Love What I Do Or Be They Hate What I Do!
Republicans In Congress And The Trump Administration.

Have plans to,
Cut or terminate Social Security.
Cut or terminate Medicare.
Terminate ACA Obamacare which will harm or kill up to 30,000 Of Our Fellow Americans each and every year!

These Americans were covered and able to receive lifesaving and preventative healthcare access under 
Obamacare. Nearly 30 million Americans have it now.

Congress and Trump are going to take it away!

Seniors who now have much lower cost for prescriptions will once again suffer the costs and may have to do without needed medicine.
There are thousands of policy changes coming in America due to Americans voting in a one party system with no checks and balances.

Republican and Trump Voters may think they have won and are happy that they won.
I ask you, I ask them.
When the republican and Trump voter (s) who are receiving Social Security, SSI, Medicare, Workman's Comp Unemployment.

When you lose your only source of income to live, when you lose your access to medicare. when your retirement is lost due to Wall Street's actions, when your IRA, Roth IRA, 401K when all of these are lost.

And you have no money or health care tell me Trump Voters and Republican Voters Tell me what will you have to live on?

What will you do for money? How will you or your family survive?

When workplace protections are reversed what will you do?

You may think me an alarmist, yet have you no concept of what has just happened?

In short, if Trump wants to end all help for you or your Fellow Americans he can because we will have a one party government that includes.

Republicans in The White House, The Senate, The House, Governors of many states.

Trump will appoint very conservative judges throughout the Supreme Court.

And once a Judge is appointed to the Supreme Court they can stay for life.

That means for the few years to the next four generations or more these heartless, cold policies placed upon all Americans could stand for up to 50 years and maybe even longer!

Yes, Republicans you thought you won, what you forget is that many of the rights, programs and lifestyles that you and I live under is now going to be GONE.

Because there will be no other party or power to stop Trump, Congress, Supreme Court, State and Federal Courts.

It means this if Congress decides to cut funding for Social Security, Veterans Care, Medicare.

The Democrats can't stop them.

Only a United America can so if you think I am Bashing Republican and Trump Voters.

Heck yeah I am not pleased with your thinking and voting! You have created a Fascist, Police State America.
However, I still care about All Americans and I don't want you to lose your jobs, SSI, Medicare, Social Security.

You and I Democrat and Republican are going to need to legally, peacefully, ethically, and financially fight back if we are to survive the next one to 50 years.
Unite and Fight!

May God Bless America.
Albert Torcaso

I FIGHT FOR THE HEALTH, WEALTH AND 
PROSPERITY OF ALL AMERICANS! 

DEMOCRAT, INDEPENDENT, REPUBLICAN, 

ALL AMERICANS!

I FIGHT FOR YOU AND WHAT THIS FLAG USED TO MEAN TO 

ALL AMERICANS!

IT STILL MEANS IT TO ME!

SHOUT WITH ME I AM AN AMERICAN AND I WILL DEFEND ALL AMERICANS FROM OPPRESSION!

SHOUT AND FIGHT!



Copyright 2004 - 2017 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog