See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

20 January 2017

We Still Can, Yes, We Can!

It's time you claim your abundance now. 


We Still Can, Yes, We Can!






YES WE DID!

I had an episode in 2006 Humanity Matters Yes, We Can.

Where I coined that very term. I was not posting my series online at that time.

I do recall first heard Senator Barack Obama then later

America's Great President Utter those same words. I was like WOW!

I must have had vision as he has it.

Americans who are worried I am a bit as well, but I assure each of you.

We are greater than any and all who would put or keep us down.

I still believe in Our Great Nation Because I believe in George Goroncy, Jeff Stoll, Ivan Harris Senior, Jack Baxter, Randy Bartlome, Donna Dunkle, Anna and Wes Hessle, Raza Begg,

And in each of you. Be you of my political thinking or be you of the other

I BELIEVE IN YOU! I BELIEVE IN AMERICA!

One reason I keep asking you to trust me on my businesses is because if there are people who can succeed I know that it is you.

Though I did not say your names I Believe in You.

America is already Great My Friends, let no President attempt to fool you into thinking otherwise.

Americans I will fight for you be you love or hate me.

Can we achieve when we believe? YES, WE CAN!

THANK'S TO GEORGE GORONCY!

FOR REMINDING US.

Oh, by the way don't I look THIN?

Lol, What Happened?




Copyright 2004 - 2017 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog