See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

23 April 2017

Yes, I Am Speaking To You, YOU Really Do Matter

It's time you claim your abundance now. 


Hey everyone out there that believes in God I really could use your prayers and the prayers of your friends or anyone who cares.


I  could use some good luck wishes as well from non - believers.

I Love You. 



Let Us Do Compassionate Acts And Please God. No Matter what name you use.

I Believe In The Lord Thy God 


And in 

Jesus Christ 




And the 

Holy Spirit 

Each Of You Matter To Me.

Here Is A Fresh Facebook Live Only Minutes Old when I published this post at 2:38 pm 4-23-2017 Sunday.

Monday I have a heart surgery. I am not really about that part, the part that worries me is having to wait until Monday April 23 2017.

Waiting till 23 - 4 - 2017 is hard to do.

Why? If it breaks down there could be problems,

LOVE EACH OF YOU! 

Yeah that's worth Shouting About!

Bhargavi who works at HP, You Were Amazing and HP should promote you as well as increase your pay.

BRAVO, BRAVO, Bhargavi. 

And Thank you. 

Albert Torcaso

I hope that each of you will always move forward and prosper.


http://www.freeprogamingtrainers.com 

Copyright 2004 - 2017 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog