See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

12 September 2017

9-11-2017 I did This!



It's time you claim your abundance now. 

Contact #
412-559-2731

I shot this video outside yesterday evening September 11, 2017.

Most of the time I never reveal my location, yet last night I revealed exactly where I was and Let Terrorists Of Earth Know That They Will Never Fighten Me.

I addressed the known groups and let them know that We Americans Will Never Cower To Them.

That there are those of us who would never run and hide.

WE WOULD FIGHT!


I let them know that they have been defeated to the point that there are even Americans so caught up in their daily lives that they forgot what day it was.

While I do not believe anyone should forget that horrible day and many months I do believe it shows just how Resilient Americans and the World's Free People Are.

Yes, in many ways Americans are no longer free, yet at least we have no armed streets yet, no martial law yet.

Americans do need to watch Our Own Government And Make Them Change.

We Will Do So Legally, Ethically, Peacefully And Financially.

For Now, We stand United All Americans In Saying To Those Who Would Harm Us.

WE WON AND YOU ARE DEFEATED!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn94...


Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share this video.



1, Say yes in the comment section.
2, Subscribe to my videos.
3, Watch a Motivational video online Mine or any other motivational speaker or video.
4, Demand Success.
5, Be grateful that you're alive today.
6, Call me and explain what Success Means to You.
Subscribe, Like, Comment.

I want to help you.



Watch Humanity Matters Live

Channel 21 Comcast Pittsburgh, PA

Channel 47 Verizon Fios Pittsburgh, PA

http://www.PCTV21.Org

Streamed Live 12:00 pm Est Time Wednesdays.


Albert Torcaso
412-559-2731



Copyright 2004 - 2017 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog