See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

10 September 2017

Abused Yet Prospered

It's time you claim your abundance now. 
Abused Yet Prospered


Contact #
412-559-2731   
                                 The Abuse Tour

I have spoken to you about the Abuse that I Endured As A child and Teenager In My School Years.


Well, I Decided To NAME NAMES AND SHOW THE OFFENDING SCHOOLS EXCEPT ONE THAT WAS TORN DOWN AND I AM HAPPY FOR THAT!

While I Have Forgiveness I Also Cannot Be A Non - Human and when you have been Abused by other students, teachers, so called counselors, principals, vice principals, the board of education and even the courts it would be dishonest to say that many of those feelings don't come rushing back when you confront them.


In Order To Survive, You May Have To Be Emotionally As Tough As A Drill Instructor.






Don't Worry YOU WILL SURVIVE!

Sure, I am different, and successful on levels that they would never have dreamed possible because they had very narrow, mean and evil behaviors, actions and mindsets.


Yes, VICTORY IS MINE!

Yet, It Is Well And Good To Expose The Evil And To Reveal Those Who Caused So Much Pain.

I Survive And Thrive!


THIS IS NOT TO BE SHOUTING RATHER I WANT THOSE BEING ABUSED RIGHT NOW TO WATCH THIS ENTIRE VIDEO AND TO KNOW I FELT AND FEEL YOUR PAIN!


KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRULY NOT ALONE.

Call 412-559-2731 

And we shall find a way to help you.

If You're in another nation send me an email if it is not possible for you to call or text me.

I want to help you.

DO NOT HARM YOURSELF, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.

EVEN THOSE WHO ARE EVIL DO NOT HARM OR KILL THEM!

YOU MA'AM, YOU SIR, ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE ACTING, YOU ARE BETTER AND TOGETHER WE WILL HELP YOU SURVIVE AND PROSPER!

Call 412-559-2731

Text or email me.

You can also reach me on Facebook and Twitter.


Not Only Did I Survive I Have Thrived As A Talk Show Host And Have Interviewed Some Of The Best Experts In Their Chosen Fields.


Dr. Cyril H. Wecht

 Is One Of The Best 

Forensic Pathologists In History, 

I Have Interviewed Him Four Different Times.
Doctor H. Wecht


 Albert Torcaso Survived

And You Will Survive My Family, My Friends.

actoraj2@gmail.com

In the subject line just type in help me WIN.





Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share this video.


1, Say yes in the comment section.
2, Subscribe to my videos.
3, Watch a Motivational video online Mine or any other motivational speaker or video.
4, Demand Success.
5, Be grateful that you're alive today.
6, Call me and explain what Success Means to You.
Subscribe, Like, Comment.

I want to help you.


Watch Humanity Matters Live
Channel 21 Comcast Pittsburgh, PA
Channel 47 Verizon Fios Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.PCTV21.Org
Streamed Live 12:00 pm Est Time Wednesdays.

With God's Help Each Of Us Will Prosper.


Albert Torcaso
412-559-2731

Copyright 2004 - 2017 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog