See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

03 November 2017

I Was Hit

It's time you claim your abundance now. 

I Was Hit

Many of you know that I have a medical challenge and last night after I returned home my device fired. It was the first time that had happened in 24 years and trust me I would love it if it does not fire for another 24 years or more.

It fired and I was able to have Annette call 911. She did and I was checked out I am okay again. The device saved my life. Now, I have to tell you it is very frightening because my doctor said it was nothing that I had done and nothing I can really do to prevent it. So in truth, I have been walking very slowly and yes I am still very stressed about it, but the fact is that there is nothing that I can do.

My doctor said just live your life. And that is what I am going to do. Why am I telling each of you this?

Well, I could have been gone last night, but I want you to realize that you're alive, that you matter and that if I can still be posting a post even after this scare what can you do with your life?

I want you right now no matter how busy you are, no matter how early, or late it is I want you right now to decide to go after your dream and Right Now go do something that will bring you closer to making your dream a reality.

You know one of the goals/missions I have each year is to have at least once more post here at Humanity Matters Dot Org.

This year I want to break my record once again, yet this time I want to break it before December 31st, 2017 It will be the first time in all the years that I have had this site that I have done that.

It will be an achievement for me and I hope that you get value from my posts as well.

It is a type of therapy for me.

What do you really want to do in life? What large or small Achievements do you want to do?

I say START TODAY AND DO THEM DAILY!

I could have passed last night, yet I am here right now still moving forward and posting.

Will Each of You Do Me And Yourself A Favor? 

Will You Please Start Living And Working On Your Dream This Very Second? 

None Of Us Know How Many Seconds We Have Left In Life So Please Do Not Waste A Second Of Your Life.

I also want you to know that today I took another step in improving my health and I believe it will help others in their health as well.

Let Us Not Fear Change Let Us Create Change And Face All Obstacles Including Fear.
Albert Torcaso

Please visit and see what one has done to improve their health.
https://www.aviachi.com/altorcaso/





Copyright 2004 - 2017 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog